Make any page look like SWEET BRO AND HELLA JEFF.
What is SBAHJifier?
SBAHJifier is a Firefox add-on that allows users to instantly convert any webpage into a SWEET BRO AND HELLA JEFF comic. It injects SBaHJ-related images, replaces some images, adds ellipses, misspells words, and uses Comic Sans typography. Available on Firefox and Chrome, this open-source add-on is not affiliated with MSPaintAdventures. It is a fun and quirky way to bring the humor and style of SWEET BRO AND HELLA JEFF to your browsing experience.
Dave: Combine brain and SBaHJ drawing and chrome extension. (relevant comic page)
Make any website look like a sweet bro and hella jeff comic with the press of a button. THAT IS A GOOD THING.
Webpages being too slow? Probably because they're NOT TRYING TO COMPUTE ENOUGH FILTERS!
Click the button multiple times to make the page worse and worse!
- Injects sbahj related images into the page
- Replaces some images similarly
- Adds other things......... like ellipses..... dot dot dot.............
- Removes much superfluous, uncalled-for, and undesirable quality
- Spells things wrong, automaticaly!
- Typography nerds fear not, as it uses only Comic Sans.
- Replaces headings with much stupid ugly geometry (like the image at the very top of the sbahj comics)
- ...Is that Geromy?
SBAHJifier is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
SBAHJifier has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.