5 Second Refresher
Automatically refreshes the page every 5 seconds. Click the icon to start a tab refreshing. Click the icon again to stop it refreshing. As long as the tab is active it will be refreshed every 5 seconds.
5 Second Refresher is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 10 daily active users The latest version is 1.2, and it was published a year ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of 5 Second Refresher here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.2||Sign in to download||9.78K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install 5 Second Refresher from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install 5 Second Refresher from a ZIP file
- Download the 5 Second Refresher ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the 5 Second Refresher ZIP file from step 1. 5 Second Refresher is now installed on your browser.