View ANSI file in the browser
ANSI Viewer is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 93 daily active users The latest version is 4.0.0, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of ANSI Viewer here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|4.0.0||Sign in to download||122.08K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install ANSI Viewer from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install ANSI Viewer from a ZIP file
- Download the ANSI Viewer ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the ANSI Viewer ZIP file from step 1. ANSI Viewer is now installed on your browser.