Blackboard Dark Mode
A dark mode for Hanzehogeschool's Blackboard
Blackboard Dark Mode is available for download. It had 14 daily active users before it was removed from Firefox Browser Add-ons on 2023-05-31, and it has been downloaded from FirefoxStats 0 times. The latest version is 0.5, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Blackboard Dark Mode here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|0.5||Sign in to download||12.53K||0||2022-10-01|
|0.4||Upgrade subscription to download older files||12.52K||0||2022-09-27|
|0.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||12.29K||0||2022-09-25|
|0.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||11.80K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Blackboard Dark Mode from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Blackboard Dark Mode from a ZIP file
- Download the Blackboard Dark Mode ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Blackboard Dark Mode ZIP file from step 1. Blackboard Dark Mode is now installed on your browser.