Block Youtube Sponsors
Skip over sponsors, intros, outros, subscription reminders, and other annoying parts of YouTube videos. Block Youtube Sponsors is a crowdsourced browser extension that lets anyone submit the start and end times of sponsored segments.
Block Youtube Sponsors is available for download. It had 18 daily active users before it was removed from Firefox Browser Add-ons on 2022-10-27, and it has been downloaded from FirefoxStats 0 times. The latest version is 1.0.0, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Block Youtube Sponsors here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.0||Sign in to download||878.16K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Block Youtube Sponsors from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Block Youtube Sponsors from a ZIP file
- Download the Block Youtube Sponsors ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Block Youtube Sponsors ZIP file from step 1. Block Youtube Sponsors is now installed on your browser.