CodeStream IDE Connector
Open GitHub pull requests in the CodeStream extension in your IDE, where you can update and review the PR. You can also open any GitHub issue, and with a single click you can create a feature branch to do your work and update your status on Slack.
CodeStream IDE Connector is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 10 daily active users The latest version is 1.0.0, and it was published a year ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of CodeStream IDE Connector here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.0||Sign in to download||57.87K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install CodeStream IDE Connector from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install CodeStream IDE Connector from a ZIP file
- Download the CodeStream IDE Connector ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the CodeStream IDE Connector ZIP file from step 1. CodeStream IDE Connector is now installed on your browser.