Copy Image as DataURL
This add-on adds a right click menu to copy a image as a base64 data URL
Copy Image as DataURL is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 19 daily active users The latest version is 1.4.10, and it was published 5 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Copy Image as DataURL here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.4.10||Sign in to download||30.41K||0||2023-01-16|
How to install Copy Image as DataURL from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Copy Image as DataURL from a ZIP file
- Download the Copy Image as DataURL ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Copy Image as DataURL ZIP file from step 1. Copy Image as DataURL is now installed on your browser.