detektIIIF2 is a Firefox Add-on that automatically detects IIIF resources (https://iiif.io) in web pages and offers users a convenient way to collect and reuse them. detektIIIF2 is considered to be in beta state and licensed under the GPL V3.
detektIIIF2 is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 22 daily active users The latest version is 0.1.8, and it was published 10 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of detektIIIF2 here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|0.1.8||Sign in to download||439.97K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install detektIIIF2 from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install detektIIIF2 from a ZIP file
- Download the detektIIIF2 ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the detektIIIF2 ZIP file from step 1. detektIIIF2 is now installed on your browser.