Download with Irvine
Send URL to Irvine (https://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA024591/) from context menu.
What is Download with Irvine?
"Download with Irvine" is a Firefox add-on which empowers users to share URLs to Irvine directly from their browser's context menu. It requires the installation of a helper program and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later. The user needs to execute 'install_host.bat' for successful installation.
Send URL to Irvine from context menu.
*You need to install the following helper program. Download (IrvineWebExtHost.zip / GitHub)
*Requirement Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later.
*Installation Move folder to an appropriate place and execute 'install_host.bat'. Please run 'install_host.bat' again if you moved the place. For use with multiple user accounts, you need to run 'install_host.bat' for each account. If URL is not sent to Irvine, please start & end Irvine as administrator.
User reviews summary
- Ability to automatically retry unstable downloads
- Can be used with Quantum
- The addition of the 'Send this page URL' feature was well received
- Appears to have issues with accessing IrvineWebExtHost.zip
- Requests for ability to assign access keys
- Users have asked for more additions, such as an 'instant download' option
- Linking with Irvine
- Download stability
- Request for additional features
Download with Irvine may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Download with Irvine has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.