Google™ Image Sizer
Re-implements Google™ image search feature to filter images by megapixels.
What is Google™ Image Sizer?
Google™ Image Sizer is a practical Firefox add-on for users who want targeted results when searching for images on Google™. It allows you to set a minimum megapixel value, offering results specifically tailored to your preference, e.g. if you only want to see images larger than 4MP. This feature enhances efficiency and precision during image search.
Allows the user to select a minimum megapixel value to search images by, e.g. Larger than 4MP.
User reviews summary
- Works perfectly
- Very helpful for searching images with specific dimensions
- Updates and fixes are provided
- Some issues with diacritical characters
- Occasional bugs and glitches
- Size options sometime default to 'Icon' size
- Useful functionality
- Some technical issues
- Easy to use and install
- Save time on Google Image Search
- Helpful updates
Google™ Image Sizer is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this add-on unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
Google™ Image Sizer has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.