PageSpeed Insights is a Google tool that measures the loading speed of a web page.
PageSpeed Insights is available for download. It had 103 daily active users before it was removed from Firefox Browser Add-ons on 2022-11-22, and it has been downloaded from FirefoxStats 0 times. The latest version is 1.4, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of PageSpeed Insights here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.4||Sign in to download||54.59K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install PageSpeed Insights from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install PageSpeed Insights from a ZIP file
- Download the PageSpeed Insights ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the PageSpeed Insights ZIP file from step 1. PageSpeed Insights is now installed on your browser.