Investigates the HTTP status of links in a webpage, selection or link.
Link Investigator is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 19 daily active users The latest version is 1.3.0, and it was published 10 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Link Investigator here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.3.0||Sign in to download||148.84K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Link Investigator from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Link Investigator from a ZIP file
- Download the Link Investigator ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Link Investigator ZIP file from step 1. Link Investigator is now installed on your browser.