This is an English medical dictionary including ICD9 terms, procedures, and drug names suitable for users in Canada, Australia and the UK.
MedSpell is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 89 daily active users The latest version is 1.0.4, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of MedSpell here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.4||Sign in to download||432.03K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install MedSpell from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install MedSpell from a ZIP file
- Download the MedSpell ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the MedSpell ZIP file from step 1. MedSpell is now installed on your browser.