Capture links, images, text snippets to Mindomo and organize them in a mind map.
What is Mindomo Bookmarks?
Mindomo Bookmarks is a Firefox add-on that allows you to capture links, images, and text snippets and organize them in a mind map. With real-time syncing and easy-to-use features, it helps you optimize your mind mapping experience and build better ideas.
Capture links, images, text snippets to Mindomo and organize them in a mind map. Mindomo Bookmarks comes to optimize your mind mapping experience and help you build better ideas. Easy to use, with real time syncing, Mindomo Bookmarks is really good at capturing resources quickly and let you process them correctly later.
Get started in a few Seconds
- Stop loosing Cool Web Pages
- Easily save and use links with one click
- Add pictures to your map in seconds
- Use them to create stunning maps with Mindomo
What you can bookmark with Mindomo
- Find and add any text that you consider relevant to have in your mind map
- Use the best images from the web to use for your ideas
- Add hyperlinks to your statement
- Active link in browser, bookmark now and use it in your work later
Mindomo Bookmarks is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Mindomo Bookmarks if you trust the publisher.
Mindomo Bookmarks has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.