Protect against keyboard behavior biometrics
Private Keyboard is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 10 daily active users The latest version is 2.0, and it was published a year ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Private Keyboard here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|2.0||Sign in to download||51.28K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Private Keyboard from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Private Keyboard from a ZIP file
- Download the Private Keyboard ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Private Keyboard ZIP file from step 1. Private Keyboard is now installed on your browser.