RasTeck TTS Reader
Reads aloud the content of WebPages and PDF using the installed TTS engines of your operating systems. It can read a page from top to bottom. Reads from your last click, or read your selected text.
RasTeck TTS Reader is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 86 daily active users The latest version is 1.2.0, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of RasTeck TTS Reader here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.2.0||Sign in to download||163.71K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install RasTeck TTS Reader from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install RasTeck TTS Reader from a ZIP file
- Download the RasTeck TTS Reader ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the RasTeck TTS Reader ZIP file from step 1. RasTeck TTS Reader is now installed on your browser.