RSF Censorship Detector
Find access to blocked websites
RSF Censorship Detector is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 9 daily active users The latest version is 2.0.0, and it was published 2 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of RSF Censorship Detector here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|2.0.0||Sign in to download||29.83K||0||2023-08-04|
|1.3.4||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.38M||0||2022-08-02|
How to install RSF Censorship Detector from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install RSF Censorship Detector from a ZIP file
- Download the RSF Censorship Detector ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the RSF Censorship Detector ZIP file from step 1. RSF Censorship Detector is now installed on your browser.