Set Aside Tabs
Set aside tabs and restore them later.
What is Set Aside Tabs?
Set Aside Tabs is a Firefox add-on that introduces the useful feature of setting aside tabs, similar to the Edge browser. With this add-on, you can collect all your open tabs, including highlighted tabs, and save them for later. The set aside tabs are displayed with titles and page snapshots, and can be easily restored. You can also give names to the set aside tabs, and they are synced via your Firefox account. A shortcut command is available for quick access. Please note that this add-on only sets aside normal tabs and not pinned tabs, and it does not include a bookmark function.
This is a copy of Edge feature: set aside tabs, whis is a very useful feature to organize tabs and work spaces. Since firefox doesn't have it, I created this addon to introduce the feature.
- Collect all the open tabs and set them aside
- If there is any highlighted tabs, collect highlighted tabs is possible
- The set aside tabs are shown in the addon page with titles and page snapshots
- Restore set aside tabs later
- Give names to set aside tabs
- Set aside tabs are synced via firefox account
- Shortcut command (default Alt + Shift + U) is available for fast action. The shortcut can be changed in firefox addon management page (about:addons)
- Because the firefox sidebar is too narrow for the feature, I put the set aside tabs in a separate tab.
- It only set aside normal tabs that is not pinned, so if the firefox preference page is open, it is not set aside.
- Bookmark function is not included. I don't think it is very useful. If you think so, let me know.
Set Aside Tabs is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Set Aside Tabs if you trust the publisher.
Set Aside Tabs has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.