Shambleshark (Unofficial Scryfall Extension)
Unofficial browser extension to add functionality to the Scryfall website. This extension is not developed by the Scryfall team.
What is Shambleshark (Unofficial Scryfall Extension)?
Shambleshark (Unofficial Scryfall Extension) is a browser extension that adds enhanced features to the Scryfall website, including EDHRec Suggestions, inline search, card image previews, and more. It is not developed by the Scryfall team.
This extension is not developed by the Scryfall team. For support, please open an issue on Github. https://github.com/crookedneighbor/shambleshark/issues
To configure, simply install the extension. A settings menu will open upon installation.
Deckbuilder enhancements include:
- Adding an EDHRec Suggestions button to Commander decks
- Adding inline search to the deckbuilder (with the option to save searches for later!)
- Show card images just by hovering over the input
- Automatically move lands and nonlands to their correct columns in a singleton deck
Search enhancements include:
- Adding a tagger button to the search results with a preview of a cards tags
Shambleshark (Unofficial Scryfall Extension) is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Shambleshark (Unofficial Scryfall Extension) if you trust the publisher.
Shambleshark (Unofficial Scryfall Extension) has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.