Manage the downloads of your Synology server throught your browser. And Intercept the downloads of this oned to redirect them on the Download Station Application of your Synology server.
What is Synofox?
Synofox is a Firefox add-on that allows you to manage the downloads of your Synology server through your browser. It intercepts downloads and redirects them to the Download Station Application of your Synology server. You can easily download links by pasting them or choose to intercept files before they start downloading. It provides features such as download management, pause/resume options, real-time speed display, and more. Synofox is available in both French and English.
This Extension is made to manage the application DOWNLOAD STATION of your SYNOLOGY NAS trought your browser.
You can download links by pasting them or intercept files which are going to be downloaded by FIREFOX before they start and automatically sending them to DOWNLOAD STATION on your SYNOLOGY NAS.
Example : when your click on a downloadable link, the extension will intercept it according to your settings (you must specify filetype to intercept : "iso", "rar", etc...) and next the extension will display a validation popup to let choose you to sending the link on DOWNLOAD STATION or to download locally.
For the time being, it doesnt work for some website who use security links which need cookie or some websites which check user-agent of the downloader, but it's working on large majority of web.
- Download :
- Intercept automatically your browser's downloads and choose either to send them to your NAS, or to download them locally.
- You can also paste directly a link in the bar provided for that purpose to launch directly a download on your NAS.
- Download several links in same time thanks to the Advanced Mode (accessible with the "+" button on the left of the download bar).
- Choose the destination of each download.
- Management :
- Dislpay up to 1000 simultaneous tasks.
- Function Pause/Resume/Delete/Finish.
- Display download and upload speeds for each task in real-time.
- Display globals download and upload speeds.
- Display in one click, complete details of each task.
- Sort tasks (accessible with the "*" button) by date/name/size.
- Finish all finished tasks (except those in seeding) with the "-" button.
- Access to the Download Station interface in one click on the associated logo (the address is configurable in the settings page for special cases).
- Options :
Synofox is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Synofox if you trust the publisher.
Synofox has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.