TabURL to QRCode
Displays the active url (or any selected link or text) as a qrcode for easy sharing between devices with a qrcode scanner like mobile/smart phones and tablets. Also allows saving and copying to the clipboard for pasting in other programms
TabURL to QRCode is available for download. It had 36 daily active users before it was removed from Firefox Browser Add-ons on 2022-08-18, and it has been downloaded from FirefoxStats 0 times. The latest version is 1.5.23, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of TabURL to QRCode here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.5.23||Sign in to download||44.29K||0||2022-08-18|
|1.4.22||Upgrade subscription to download older files||50.92K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install TabURL to QRCode from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install TabURL to QRCode from a ZIP file
- Download the TabURL to QRCode ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the TabURL to QRCode ZIP file from step 1. TabURL to QRCode is now installed on your browser.