The extension will, at a specified interval, save the current tab list with the timestamp to localstorage. You can configure the backup interval as well as view and export the tabsets in the standard addon config place under about:addons.
tackup is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 19 daily active users The latest version is 0.5.0, and it was published 2 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of tackup here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|0.5.0||Sign in to download||73.02K||0||2023-04-10|
|0.4.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||71.82K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install tackup from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install tackup from a ZIP file
- Download the tackup ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the tackup ZIP file from step 1. tackup is now installed on your browser.