Simply highlight some text, right click, click translate. Then a window with the translation will popup! Powered by Google Translate.
Translate Text is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 11 daily active users The latest version is 0.1, and it was published a year ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Translate Text here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|0.1||Sign in to download||29.84K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Translate Text from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Translate Text from a ZIP file
- Download the Translate Text ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Translate Text ZIP file from step 1. Translate Text is now installed on your browser.