Tswana spell checker
Your Tswana spell checker allows you to check spelling in Tswana and avoid typing errors in Firefox and Thunderbird. Now you don't need to see your Tswana text underlined in red, allowing you to type with pride.
Tswana spell checker is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 40 daily active users The latest version is 20150904.1webext, and it was published a year ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Tswana spell checker here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version.
|20150904.1webext||Sign in to download||187.11K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Tswana spell checker from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Tswana spell checker from a ZIP file
- Download the Tswana spell checker ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Tswana spell checker ZIP file from step 1. Tswana spell checker is now installed on your browser.