Control your online videos. Send videos to VLC or play in a new tab with 1 click. Avoid ad's and resource hungry websites. Watch in full screen, even if the originating website doesn't allow it. Watch multiple videos from multiple sites at once.
Video Controller is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 93 daily active users The latest version is 0.0.17b, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Video Controller here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|0.0.17b||Sign in to download||710.19K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Video Controller from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Video Controller from a ZIP file
- Download the Video Controller ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Video Controller ZIP file from step 1. Video Controller is now installed on your browser.