VS Code for the Web
Opens VS Code for the Web (vscode.dev) in Firefox. Select text and open the context menu to search with either GitHub Code Search or StackOverflow.
VS Code for the Web is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 96 daily active users The latest version is 0.2, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of VS Code for the Web here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|0.2||Sign in to download||26.65K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install VS Code for the Web from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install VS Code for the Web from a ZIP file
- Download the VS Code for the Web ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the VS Code for the Web ZIP file from step 1. VS Code for the Web is now installed on your browser.