Detects loading of WebAssembly file.
WebAssembly Detector is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 93 daily active users The latest version is 1.3.7, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of WebAssembly Detector here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.3.7||Sign in to download||46.48K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install WebAssembly Detector from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install WebAssembly Detector from a ZIP file
- Download the WebAssembly Detector ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the WebAssembly Detector ZIP file from step 1. WebAssembly Detector is now installed on your browser.