Weel Translate X
A languages translating add-on extension :>
What is Weel Translate X?
Weel Translate X is an open source Firefox add-on that allows users to translate languages on web pages. It provides a convenient interface and various features, such as a hotkey trigger and support for multiple languages. The add-on is actively maintained on GitHub, and user contributions for UI translation and code development are welcomed.
THE NEW VERSION (V3) HAS NOT COMPLETED YET, PLEASE WAIT FOR UPDATING LATER.
If installed before version like v2.0, but got something wrong, try to remove this add-on then reinstall it. The add-on is open source project, feel free to use and if you want I am glad to get your help, such as UI translation in more language or contribute codes to this project or save my poor English :~}
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/wallenweel/weel-translate
Hot Key (Trigger Browser Action): Alt+W
- this version used some newer features of browser, please use it in browser as new as possible
- float result panel in content web page if not work correctly, make sure you have v59 or newer version firefox, so you could try enabled shadow dom feature through the "dom.webcomponents.shadowdom.enabled" preference in about:config
- [fixed] could not restore changed configs after browser restarted
- now can not support custom languages
- [tip] google does not support 'auto' as voicing language, please select another one
Weel Translate X is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Weel Translate X if you trust the publisher.
Weel Translate X has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.