Blur and Hides your messages on whatsapp until you hover over them.
What is WhatsApp Blur?
WhatsApp Blur is a Firefox add-on by kirwako. This add-on has 587 daily active users, an average user rating of 3.33, and was removed from Firefox Browser Add-ons 5 months ago. The latest version, 1.0.4, was updated 8 months ago.
Blur and Hides your messages on whatsApp until you hover over them.
To increase privacy in public spaces the WhatsApp Blur Extension For WhatsApp Web blurs your messages as well as other content.
And only reveals one when you hover over it with your mouse cursor. Additionally, you can quickly toggle all effects by using a keyboard shortcut (Alt+X) or by clicking the toggle button in the extension menu.
It adapts to your needs by letting you decide which elements you want to blur. Your options:
- Blurs all messages in the current chat.
- Blurs all message previews on the left.
- Blurs all images, videos, stickers, ... in separation from the text.
- Blurs all small icons of images, videos, ... while viewing an image, video, ...
- Makes the color in your input field lighter to make it hard to read.
- Blurs all profile pictures.
- Blurs all groups and users names.
- Allows you to turn off the delay before revealing an item on hover.
- Unblurs all elements when you hover over the WhatsApp Web app.
WhatsApp Blur is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install WhatsApp Blur if you trust the publisher.
WhatsApp Blur may not be trust-worthy. Avoid installing if possible unless you really trust this publisher.