The extension allows genealogists to see ancestral information about tested individuals directly in the YTree (https://www.yfull.com), as well as dynamically generated reports related to haplogroup frequency and diversity per country.
What is YFull Helper?
YFull Helper is a Firefox add-on that enables genetic genealogists to analyze ancestral information, haplogroup branches, frequency reports, and diversity per country in the YTree. It provides a comprehensive toolset for genealogical analysis.
The extension allows genetic genealogists to see and analyze:
- Known samples information (e.g. ancestral information) directly in the YFull tree
- Information about known haplogroups (e.g. clans, tribes)
- Haplogroup branches, without leaves (samples)
- First level branches, without leaves (samples)
- Haplogroup frequency report per country
- Haplogroup diversity per country.
Promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNIfw4Tok8k
YFull Helper is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install YFull Helper if you trust the publisher.
YFull Helper has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.