YTLooper is a simple add-on that gives you the ability to seamlessly loop YouTube videos or a portion of the videos. Features: - Portion/Segment looping - Easily set start and end times - Beautifully integrates into the default YouTube player.
YTLooper is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 105 daily active users The latest version is 1.2.3, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of YTLooper here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.2.3||Sign in to download||30.84K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install YTLooper from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install YTLooper from a ZIP file
- Download the YTLooper ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the YTLooper ZIP file from step 1. YTLooper is now installed on your browser.