ActiveInbox for Gmail
Use Gmail to get things done. ActiveInbox turns Gmail into a GTD task manager, where your emails are your tasks. It lets you achieve inbox zero, never forget an important email, and move projects forward with ease.
ActiveInbox for Gmail is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 93 daily active users The latest version is 6.0.46, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of ActiveInbox for Gmail here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|6.0.46||Sign in to download||1.62M||0||2022-08-02|
How to install ActiveInbox for Gmail from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install ActiveInbox for Gmail from a ZIP file
- Download the ActiveInbox for Gmail ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the ActiveInbox for Gmail ZIP file from step 1. ActiveInbox for Gmail is now installed on your browser.