AdBlock for Firefox
The most popular ad blocker for Chrome and Safari, now available for Firefox! Block all advertisements on all web pages, even Facebook, Youtube, and Hulu. Browse faster, too! Most ads aren't even downloaded at all, saving you time and bandwidth.
What is AdBlock for Firefox?
AdBlock for Firefox is the much-awaited adaptation of the popular ad blocker for Google Chrome and Safari. Instantly blocking all ads by default, it enhances the online experience by eliminating distractions from advertisements. It's an essential add-on that enables custom filter lists, provides quick in-page ad reporting, and showcases the count of blocked ads. It supports over 30 languages and offers the ability to white-list specific sites. Furthermore, it optimizes browser performance, as most ads aren't downloaded at all, saving valuable time and reducing data usage.
- idle See more
Over 40 million users can't be wrong. AdBlock is the most popular ad blocker for Google Chrome and Safari. Now finally available for Firefox!
- All ads blocked by default.
- Block video ads on YouTube.
- Customize your filter lists.
- See how many ads you've blocked.
- Allow ads on your favorite sites in a snap.
- Available in over 30 languages
- Speed up your browser. Most ads aren't even downloaded at all.
- Quick and easy in-page ad reporting.
User reviews summary
- Helps enjoy time better by blocking ads
- Valued for it's long time functioning
- Secondary ad blocker
- Does not work on YouTube and Twitch
- Some features require payment
- Certain websites are becoming more aggressive in dealing with ad blockers leading to delays
- Delay in loading
AdBlock for Firefox is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this add-on unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
AdBlock for Firefox has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.