Address bar math
Do super fast math in the address bar with support for all sorts of functions! Just type "m@ " in the address bar and then your equation. Brings Firefox's address bar's functionality closer to Chrome's omnibox.
Address bar math is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 20 daily active users The latest version is 1.2, and it was published 2 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Address bar math here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.2||Sign in to download||158.76K||0||2023-04-05|
|1.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||149.18K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Address bar math from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Address bar math from a ZIP file
- Download the Address bar math ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Address bar math ZIP file from step 1. Address bar math is now installed on your browser.