Unmatched adblock extension against advertising and pop-ups. Blocks ads on Facebook, Youtube and all other websites.
What is AdGuard AdBlocker?
AdGuard AdBlocker is a robust Firefox extension designed to block all types of ads including video ads, pop-ups, banners, and text ads on all web pages. It accelerates page loading and saves bandwidth. It also safeguards user privacy by blocking common third-party tracking systems. In addition, by blocking domains known to spread malware, AdGuard offers protection from viruses, worms, spyware, and adware.
AdGuard ad blocker effectively blocks all types of ads on all web pages, even on Facebook, YouTube, and others!
What AdGuard ad blocker does:
- Blocks all ads: video ads (including YouTube video ads), rich media advertising, unwanted pop-ups, banners and text ads (including Facebook advertisements);
- Speeds up page loading and saves bandwidth, thanks to the missing ads and pop up windows;
- Blocks many spyware, adware, and dialer installers;
- Protects your privacy by blocking common third-party tracking systems;
- Protects you from malware and phishing.
How can AdGuard ad blocker protect your privacy?
Just enable Tracking Protection filter in AdGuard settings. It completely removes all forms of tracking from the Internet. AdGuard has one of the largest tracker filters containing more than 5,000 rules.
How to remove social media with AdGuard?
User reviews summary
- Effective ad blocking
- Works on YouTube
- Speeds up web browsing
- Slows down loading of LAN page
- Causes high CPU usage
- Some users report it doesn't work on YouTube
- Works on YouTube
- High CPU usage
- Ad filtering speed
AdGuard AdBlocker is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this add-on unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
AdGuard AdBlocker has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.