Allusion Web Clipper
Web Clipper for Allusion - for organizing your Visual Library
What is Allusion Web Clipper?
Allusion Web Clipper is a Firefox add-on that allows you to import and tag images directly from your web browser into Allusion - a tool built for artists to help organize their Visual Library.
Allusion is a tool built for artists, aimed to help you organize your Visual Library – A single place that contains your entire collection of references, inspirations and any other kinds of images.
This web clipper extension allows you to import and tag images directly from your web browser into Allusion.
How it works:
- Ensure Allusion is installed: See https://allusion-app.github.io/
- Enable Browser Extension support from the settings panel
- To import an image from Chrome, simply right click on any image and pick the "Add to Allusion" option
- Alternatively, an image can be picked from the page. The default shortcut is Ctrl+Shift+1
- After importing, add one or more tags using the popup window of this extension. The default shortcut is Ctrl+Shift+L
Allusion Web Clipper is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Allusion Web Clipper if you trust the publisher.
Allusion Web Clipper has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.