Aria2 Integration allows you to download files/torrents directly to one of your Aria2 instance.
What is Aria2 Integration?
Aria2 Integration is a Firefox add-on that enables you to download files/torrents directly to your Aria2 instance. Configure multiple instances, capture downloads, and manage tasks easily.
Aria2 Integration is a web extension that allows you to download files/torrents directly to one of your Aria2 instance.
- You can configure multiple Aria2 instance.
- You can send a download to one of your Aria2 instance by selecting URLs, right-clicking > Download with Aria2 > your Aria2 instance name.
- You can automatically send every download to your Aria2 instance by enabling
Capture downloadsin the extension's options or directly in the pop-up.
- You can exclude some downloads to be sent by excluding protocols, domain names or extension files in the extension's options.
- You can see the state of each configured Aria2 server by clicking on the extension's icon in the toolbar. It will reveal a pop-up containing:
- the total download/upload speed
- the progress of each task and possibility to pause/resume/delete
- delete all finished tasks
- Add links, magnet links/files, torrent links/files
- A quick settings to enable/disable capture downloads
- The extension is available in light/dark theme depending on your system preferences.
Aria2 Integration may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Aria2 Integration is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.