Authenticator generates 2-Step Verification codes in your browser.
Authenticator is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 87,020 active users The latest version is 6.3.5, and it was published 9 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Authenticator here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version.
|Sign in to download
Upgrade to download older files
How to install Authenticator from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Authenticator from a ZIP file
- Download the Authenticator ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Authenticator ZIP file from step 1. Authenticator is now installed on your browser.