Auto refresh page
This extension will refresh page automatically.
What is Auto refresh page?
Auto refresh page is a Firefox add-on that allows users to automatically reload web pages or tabs after a set time interval. It offers features like saving preferences, selecting time intervals, stopping refreshes, displaying a visual timer, and clearing cache.
Want to refresh web pages or tabs automatically? Install the Auto Refresh firefox extension that reloads web pages automatically after some time or a selected time.
This extension benefits all users who need to automatically refresh and reload any page or tab after a specific time interval. Only you have to select the time frame and click on "Save." You can choose time intervals in seconds, minutes, and hours. And stop after the number of auto-refreshes.
- Save unlimited manual preferences per domain or web page.
- Default time intervals in 5 Sec, 10 Sec, 15 Sec, 5 Min, 10 Min, and 15 Min.
- Set auto refresh in seconds, minutes, and hours.
- Single click anywhere on the webpage to stop auto-reload.
- Display a visual timer on the webpage.
- Hard refresh to clear cache & cookies.
Uses of auto-refresh
- Monitoring price changes
- Monitoring live sports score
- Check the latest Job offers
- Check out product availability
- And lot more
Using this firefox extension, you can automatically refresh any web page or tab within a specific time interval, search any webpage and then apply a separate time to auto-refresh the webpage.
- In the time interval, there are two types current and manual. Both types work the same. You can add multiple web pages in the manual and allow all features.
Auto refresh page is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Auto refresh page if you trust the publisher.
Auto refresh page is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.