AZLabels - Thermal Labels For Amazon
AZLabels allows you to print thermal labels straight to your thermal printer from Seller Central. Tired of downloading PDFs, snapshotting the same section over and over, or using ancient software that takes forever? Print in one click.
AZLabels - Thermal Labels For Amazon is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 88 daily active users The latest version is 1.11.0, and it was published 9 days ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of AZLabels - Thermal Labels For Amazon here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.11.0||Sign in to download||171.65K||0||2023-03-17|
|1.10.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||171.62K||0||2022-08-06|
|1.9.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||171.62K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install AZLabels - Thermal Labels For Amazon from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install AZLabels - Thermal Labels For Amazon from a ZIP file
- Download the AZLabels - Thermal Labels For Amazon ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the AZLabels - Thermal Labels For Amazon ZIP file from step 1. AZLabels - Thermal Labels For Amazon is now installed on your browser.