Handily use / switch search engines via a Flexible Tool. With some special technical features also. Definitly more than a GET/POST sender. Source code on Github. Vast search, search great! Breadth 🗺️ & Focus 👨💻
What is Big Search?
Big Search is a Firefox add-on that provides a flexible tool for conveniently using and switching between search engines and websites. It offers basic features like GET/POST requests, custom engines, and integration with popular search platforms. In addition, Big Search has advanced features such as single-line or multi-line text input, Vimium-like keyboard shortcuts, support for in-page-Ajax-render websites, and user JSON programmable customization. It is a lightweight and privacy-focused tool that enhances search capabilities for daily, entertainment, and work purposes.
Handily use / switch any one or multiple (uninterruptedly) search engines (or search any websites) via a flexible tool.
For daily, entertainment & work.
Included basic features that a multi-engine web search tool should have:
- Custom engines
- Built-in Google,DuckDuckGo,Youtube,eBay,Github etc
and so on. Besides above basic features, it can also✨:
- 🖋️ Single-line or multi-line text
- ⌨️ Built-in Vimium-like feature. You can use keys to quickly call different search engines
- 🖥️ Desktop (browser extension / web app) and mobile (web app)
- 🔎 Even works with websites that don't provide GET/POST interface (so-called In-page-Ajax-render websites)
- 🔎 Do many operations at once by one button. Cross-engine search calling
Big Search may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Big Search is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.