Hide tweets from Twitter Blue users you don't follow without needing to mute or block them. Customizable to allow tweets from accounts with more than a set number of followers.
What is BlueLiteBlocker?
BlueLiteBlocker is an effective tool provided by Firefox, designed to filter out interactions with Twitter Blue users that you do not follow. It offers custom filters based on follower counts, allowing you to interact with the content that you find most relevant. The add-on requires access to twitter.com to function effectively.
Note: you will have to go to the extension options on the extension page of Firefox (not by clicking the extension icon) and enable the permission to access twitter.com.
User reviews summary
- It blocks bluecheck tweets very effectively
- It works even when the user is logged out
- It makes Twitter more usable and enjoyable
- There are some quirks where the user may need to reload pages for it to work
- It is subject to not functioning if Twitter makes changes
- It does not allow for an 'allowlist' of users to be created
- Improved Twitter experience
- Usability when not logged in
- Request for allowlist feature
BlueLiteBlocker may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
BlueLiteBlocker is very likely to contain malware and should not be trusted. Avoid installing.