Chat Gpt Long Text Input
A browser plugin for ChatGPT that simplifies sending large texts by breaking them into multiple messages. Features include custom message options, text file importing, and real-time progress estimates.
What is Chat Gpt Long Text Input?
The 'Chat Gpt Long Text Input' is a Firefox extension specifically designed for the Chat Gpt platform. It provides a seamless way to input large chunks of text by splitting them into several messages, saving users from manually doing the same. The add-on offers customizable prompts, resetting options, and an import feature for text files like .txt, .csv, .xml etc. It includes a file picker button for importing the files into Chat Gpt.
A browser plugin for ChatGPT that simplifies sending large texts by breaking them into multiple messages.
- Custom initial message.
- Custom prepended message before each section of the of the split up text.
- Custom appended message after each section of the split up text.
- Optional Custom final message after completing message input.
- Reset button resets prompts to defaults
- Resume button resumes entry from specified starting point in the input text.
- Stop buttoncancels any active input.
- Import text files (.txt, .csv, .xml, etc)
- Real time estimate of batch completion
- Display how many messages will be sent before sending
To import text files, click the enable file picker button option above the "Text to Import" box while in a chatgpt chat window. This will add a button onto the current chat to the left of the regenerate response button if it is visisble. Clicking this will open a file dialog, which will import the file into the plugins input area.
User reviews summary
- Works well
- Super useful
- Helps get around chatGPT length limitation
- Easily navigable
- Can instruct chatGPT how to process text
Chat Gpt Long Text Input is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
Chat Gpt Long Text Input is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.