Checker Plus for Gmail™
Get desktop notifications, read, listen or delete emails without opening Gmail or Inbox by Gmail & easily manage multiple accounts.
What is Checker Plus for Gmail™?
Checker Plus for Gmail™ is a Firefox add-on that provides a simplistic and fast way to manage multiple email accounts. It brings efficiency by providing desktop notifications and lets users read, archive, delete emails without the need to open Gmail or Inbox by Gmail. It has a host of features including support for offline view, customisable notifications, supports multiple Gmail and Google Apps accounts, and extras upon contribution. Minimal permissions required and thoroughly trusted by a million users worldwide.
- https://gmail.googleapis.com/* See more
• The fastest and easiest way to manage multiple email accounts • 5 star extension with great reviews! • Trusted developer of many extensions • 1 million satisfied users worldwide • Lots of features, options and updates • Extensive FAQs and personal tech support with very quick responses • Safer. Requires minimal permissions and only access to Google Mail's website Visit jasonsavard.com for more info.
• Extra features are available upon contributing "any" amount.
• Uses Material Design
• I'll add your suggestions
User reviews summary
- Supports seeing new emails without leaving the current webpage
- Perfect mail notification extension
- Does exactly what is promised
- Stopped marking emails as read from October 2023
- Slows down Firefox during startup
- Does not support Google Chat
- Email notifications
- Performance issues
- Read/Unread Email Functionality
Checker Plus for Gmail™ is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Checker Plus for Gmail™ if you trust the publisher.
Checker Plus for Gmail™ is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.