Click to Remove Element
Remove annoying elements with a single click
What is Click to Remove Element?
Click to Remove Element is a Firefox add-on by blade.sk. This add-on has 88 daily active users and a perfect 5.0 rating. The latest version, 3.1.5, was updated 3 days ago.
Allows you to remove any element from a website. Temporarily or permanently. Be it an advertisment missed by your ad-blocker, fixed menu, distracting GIF image, overly animated slideshow or anything else getting in your way.
- easily remove multiple elements in a row (no need for a cumbersome context menu)
- highlights elements under the cursor
- customizable keyboard shortcut for activation
- remember removed elements for a particular website or hide only temporarily
- works flawlessly with iframes, embeds and ads
- minimal memory and performance footprint
- power user feature - customize CSS selectors
New in v3:
- preview which elements were removed
- use space to remove elements resistant to mouse clicks
- improved CSS selectors
Click to Remove Element is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Click to Remove Element if you trust the publisher.
Click to Remove Element may not be trust-worthy. Avoid installing if possible unless you really trust this publisher.