Codecov Browser Extension Adds Codecov coverage data and line annotations to public and private repositories on GitHub.
What is Codecov?
Codecov is a Firefox add-on that adds Codecov coverage data and line annotations to public and private repositories on GitHub. It provides line coverage information, coverage totals on Pull Requests, and the ability to filter coverage using Flags and Components directly in the GitHub UI. Codecov is the all-in-one code coverage reporting solution for any test suite, giving developers actionable insights to deploy reliable code with confidence.
The Code Coverage browser extension makes it easy to identify needed test areas by showing you absolute coverage and coverage changes overlaid with your code right in GitHub
Once installed, get:
- Line coverage information while viewing commits and single files
- Line coverage information and coverage totals on Pull Requests
- The ability to filter coverage using Flags and Components directly in the GitHub UI
- Must use either Firefox or Google Chrome web browsers.
- Must have GitHub's Global navigation update enabled
The extension uses your logged-in session to determine what repos you can access. Please make sure to log in to Codecov using your web browser to view coverage data.
Codecov may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Codecov is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.