Colab Autorun and Connect
Automatically connect, reconnect and optionally run the first cell of notebooks in Google Colab.
What is Colab Autorun and Connect?
Colab Autorun and Connect is a Firefox add-on that automatically connects, reconnects, and optionally runs the first cell of notebooks in Google Colab. It provides desktop notifications, supports tab rotation, and syncs settings across devices.
Automatically connect, reconnect and optionally run the first cell of notebooks in Google's Colaboratory (Colab) service.
- Automatically connects to notebooks
- Automatically reconnects to notebooks
- Optionally automatically runs the first cell
- Desktop notifications when the notebooks change state
- Optionally rotate through Colab tabs when the system is idle or locked *
- Page action popup with the notebooks status and a stopwatch
- Use a keyboard shortcut to quickly open the popup (by default
- Detailed information output to the console
- Supports the light/dark mode of your system automatically
- Settings automatically synced between all browser instances and devices
- Follows the Firefox Photon Design
- Compatible with Firefox for Android
ℹ️ Note that this likely requires the Colab interface to be in English to work.
- Tab rotate does not currently work well on Windows because of Bug 1615885.
Please do NOT use this add-on for doing cryptocurrency mining, as that is disallowed in Colab.
Reviews are not monitored for bug reports. Please use the GitHub repository to report any issues or make feature requests: https://github.com/tdulcet/Colab-Autorun-and-Connect
Colab Autorun and Connect is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Colab Autorun and Connect if you trust the publisher.
Colab Autorun and Connect is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.