Blocks access to sites by lists and stop words.
What is Content filter?
Content Filter is a browser extension that restricts access to unwanted sites on the Internet for homes, schools and libraries. It blocks access to sites using lists and stop words and offers features such as filtering pages by keywords, automatic updating of filters, and password protection for managing the content filter.
Content Filter is a browser extension that restricts access to unwanted sites on the Internet for homes, schools and libraries.
- List of prohibited Internet resources.
- List of allowed Internet resources.
- Content filtering of pages by keywords.
- Blocking all sites except whitelists.
- Introduction of their black, white lists of links.
- Introduction of your list of keywords.
- Automatic updating of filters.
- Setting a password for managing the content filter.
- Protection of the extension from disconnection and deletion.
Content filter is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this add-on unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
Content filter is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.