Coords help you find out the mouse coordinates, draw points/shapes, ruler and measure width and height of anything and on the screen.
What is Coords?
Coords is a useful Firefox add-on that allows you to find out mouse coordinates, draw points and shapes, and measure width and height of anything on the screen. It provides a convenient way to analyze and measure elements on web pages.
Coords is a useful tool that helps you finding out the mouse coordinates on the screen.
You can draw points/shapes on the screen and discover their coordinates, or measure width and height of anything on the screen, and learn its dimension in terms of pixel.
How to use it :
- Add Coords as an extension to your browser
- Click on Coords icon to activate/deactivate it
- Move your mouse around to learn its position
- Special functions:
- Click on the screen to draw a point
- Multiple points are joined to create shapes
- Click and drag to measure the shapes
- h: hides point coordinates
- d: delete the last point
- Esc or c: cleans the screen
- p: hides the lines
Coords is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
Coords has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.