CopyLinks Plus Plus
Copy all the links on all opened tabs to clipboard with a click! - Search links in all tabs - Filter by list of destination domains - Filter by list of regular expressions - Filter by magnet links Customizable Quick action and context Menu
What is CopyLinks Plus Plus?
CopyLinks Plus Plus is a Firefox add-on designed to streamline the process of copying links across open tabs. It allows you to filter links, duplicate link removal, customize actions, and store your own domain list. It works perfectly with download managers like jdownloader and can copy clickable links.
Copylinks++ extracts all links from all opened tabs, sorts them, removes duplicates, and copies them to clipboard.
Copylinks++ allow you to choose where to copy from:
- current tab
- all tabs in current window
- all tabs in all windows
Copylinks++ allow you to filter what to copy:
- all links
- magnet links
- links to listed domains (ie: links to cyberlocker files)
- links filtered by a list of regular expressions
It's possible to add domain to list by contextual menu
User reviews summary
- Has an option to disable the sorting feature
- Very handy tool
- Can copy links from all windows
- Does not copy YouTube video links from the channel visited
- Does not copy all links that are contained in the all tabs
- Does not work well with magnet links
- Option to disable the sorting feature
- Possible bug with copying magnet links
- Request to make it optional to sort and remove duplicates
CopyLinks Plus Plus is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install CopyLinks Plus Plus if you trust the publisher.
CopyLinks Plus Plus has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.